art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Saturday, October 10, 2009

fall fun finds around

I always like to look for the little things. Just as Georgia O'Keeffe would have. As a photographer, I feel that I was trained to really look at things and see the beauty in what many would call ordinary. 

As I walk around my backyard there are so many beautiful shapes and colors just waiting to be noticed. I snapped some shots and here is what I have found. 


 In the woods behind my house there are many hidden treasures. I love all the fun finds. I saw a little rock chair. This rock was formed liked a throne for a little squirrel or chipmunk to come sit upon. It was veryintriguing

There were also so many beautiful colors budding around the lawn and trees surrounding my house. I love fall, it is my favorite season. The crispness of the air, the colors, the festivities. It is really enjoyable. 

 It is a great time to take a drive, go to a local orchard, and enjoy the fall because all this beauty will not last long and white flakes will cover the landscape before we know it.

Be Well and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment