art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Sunday, November 1, 2009

we're off to see the wizard


Tomorrow begins my Drama Club season and we are "off to see the Wizard." I have been directing the play at my school for three years now and I so enjoy each and every year more than the last. This year I have selected the "Wizard of Oz" to present to our audience in March. We have months of rehearsals and preparation and it all begins tomorrow!

I feel the same excitement on night before the first day of school. I cannot wait to see all of my 4th and 5th grade students audition for this classic. It is the 70th anniversary of this film and has been recently restored. So I would recommend a revisit to this great flick!

I so look forward to casting this fantastic play and many more adventures in Kansas and Oz!

More to come on tackling this transition from students to actors!

Be Well and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment