art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

snow day!



What a day! Who doesn't love a good snow day?! It certainly looks like many school children and teachers shared a snow day today with the giant snow storm that canvased the US today, from California to New Jersey! Wow! It was a great day to read one of my favorite books, "The Snowy Day" by Ezra Jack Keats and take part in some of Peter's snow day activities such as making snow angels, tapping trees with sticks, snowball fights and building snowmen, my personal favorite.

It was also a great day to enjoy sleeping in late, working in the cozy and warm studio in my sweats, and drinking lots of yummy hot chocolate. I posted a photograph above of what my backyard looks like after all of the powdery white while my husband used his favorite winter toy, the snowblower!

I hope everyone enjoyed the snow day to the best of his/her ability, either by observing it or partaking in it!

Be Well and Enjoy the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment