art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Saturday, January 23, 2010

emma's mural


Today was a sunny day inside and out! As I completed the mural in Emma's room.

The sun is shining on this January day and so it does inside Emma's room. I completed a mural inside the room of a little friend of mine, Miss Emma.


Her request, "two fairies, glitter, a turtle, a snail and a tree with cloud." My work responded and fulfilled all of this 5-year- old's to do list. It really brings new life to this fantastic old home that the family has restored so wonderfully.


Emma is a stong and sassy young lady that shares many adult friends with her cute little blonde bob, fashionista style and need for glitter and glow. These fairies will fill her room with the joy of childhood and the smiles that last a lifetime.


When asked to find, "something pretty," Emma responded, "my mural." I am so pleased that now complete, Emma and I agree that this whimsical way has won over all of our hearts including her 10-year-old brother's!


Be Well and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment