art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Monday, September 6, 2010

back in the classroom again


Well school is back in full swing in Warwick Valley, NY and my new middle school classroom is set up and in full use. I am so excited to be teaching again! Summers are wonderful because they energize teachers and give us time plan, prep, learn and refresh our lessons. Teaching in a new school and new grades really gave me an opportunity to do all of those things! Thank you so very much fellow blog followers for sharing such great ideas with me, I so appreciate you sharing!



My classroom is looking really good with young artists in it and drawings are building. I am still assessing all of my young artists and getting a good feel for each and every one of their abilities, interests, etc. while we all get to know one another.

Keep an open eye for student work to follow inspired by Dutch artist M.C. Escher, French-American artist Louise Bourgeios and American author/artist Eric Sloane.



Enjoy and Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment