art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Monday, November 1, 2010

happy halloween


What a great all hallow's eve it was this year! So many great costumes filled the streets of Warwick, NY for the Halloween parade. I saw so many students, some I recognized right away and other, their costumes were great disguises!

Brian and I, in true artist family form, were dressed as Vincent van Gogh and his sunflowers. We had lots of fans in the parade and some people that did not even know us could recognize my dear husband (AKA van Gogh) with his bandaged ear and red beard. He even carried around his ever so important paintbrush, as every great artist does, so that he could paint the town. It was wonderful. I was adorned by a crown of sunflowers and I even had a few others try it on just to see how "sunny" it made you feel to wear a crown of sunflowers.

Brian and I are already gearing up for next year with load of ideas.

It was a great cold night with lots of great smiles and warmth of friends!

Be Well and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment