art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Thursday, May 26, 2011

mark your calendars


Another great event with the Earth Angels will take place in Lafayette, NJ on Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12.

I was not able to attend last weekend's event in Saratoga, NY but am so looking forward to this fun weekend out. The host will be Rose Petal Porch which is a great venue. Brian and I have shopped in Lafayette and Rose Petal Porch holds many great finds. There are many treasures to be found especially if you love antiques all throughout this quaint town!

I will be working among the Earth Angels and so look forward to this!

So mark your calendars now and I sincerely hope to see you all there! It is a wonderfully great weekend of shopping and fun!

For more information on Rose Petal Porch please click on the title of this post and you will be linked to the website and for more information on Earth Angels please click here .

If you do stop by and please find me and say hello!

Be Well and Enjoy!

1 comment: