art is all around us. here i will share my personal experiences and passion for all things art! thanks for stopping by, feel free to share a post and check in again! xo

Saturday, August 6, 2011

a good team


I can't help but be amazed by my super talented husband Brian. He continually has an eye for art and has been busy this summer making oodles of goodies. He has been making fantastic found object art using scrap, recycled, and found materials. He is a king of recycling.




He found great piano keys that he has made oodles of items with. Most recently he has created wall art, cork and chalk boards, necklaces and furniture.

I have posted about Brian's talent before but here are some of the most recent photos of his current work combined with a few of my own clay pendants that I have made.





I can hear the sound of the saw coming from his workspace now.... he loves to keep busy making things great! When he isn't creating found object art and furniture, Brian's passion is for education. Brian is on his way to be an elementary teacher. The Monroe Woodbury School District is lucky to have Brian as a student teacher this fall from September to December from which he will be looking for a full time teaching position in January 2012.

We both look forward to starting school in September this year after a productive and creative summer!



He brings great creativity to all he does and I know he will be successful in all of his future endeavors! All that meet him, really love him and his work! For now, his work is available to purchase so please contact me if you are interested in purchasing a piece. Check out some of his work here and more to come soon!

At the end of the day, I am one lucky lady to be married to man that can inspire me in every aspect of life!



Be Well and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment